RE: Buckeye/How's my intonation?

Regardless of what style you play George is a fountain of knowledge.
It is definately worth your time to "talk shop with him".  He is a
master overblower and one of the few diatonic players that can
actually play jazz.

George has been extremely instrumental to me on a number of levels.
My only regret thus far this year is that I'm unable to sit at
George's table. If you really want to learn something at buckeye this
year be sure to get one on one and ask him to "give it to you
straight". George is one of the few that can give you an honest and
accurate analysis of your playing.