Interesting threads

It seems that one pervasive theme that permeates through seemingly disconnected topics is to grant ourselves and others the freedom to channel our emotions and interests. The responses to Playing in tune and channeling rage, watching the world and the "gearhead response" are all reaching to an uplifting of our community spirit and awareness that I am so enjoying. I feel so privileged to share these posts with you.  BTW has anyone acquainted themselves with Tim Gonzalez work. I met him on the Blues Cruise and was quite impressed with his innovations.

His website is:
www.timgonzalez.net

Please let me know what you think.  There is a variety of music on it. You will undoubtedly know the innovative cuts I am refering to if you have the time to listen.

Regards to all.

Doc

- --
Dennis B. Alters, MD