Re Little Laura & the Blues Sho

I will add my hearty recommendation that all folks in
the region go see Laura - she is really talented, and
so are Shoji and what's-his-name.

In addition, Chicago Harp-Lers can hear Shoji on bass
and harmonica at Bill's Blues Bar on March 3rd
(Wednesday, 9pm) with Mr. G and the Mystery Band
(Bill's Blues Bar, 1029 Davis, Evanston IL
(847)424-9800, www.billsbluesdbar.com).  In addition
to Sho, the Mystery Band features Yoshi Mizuno on
guitar, Tino Cortez on Drums and Anthony Palmer on
guitar - and Mr. G on harmonica and vocals.  All folks
mentioning Harp-L at the door will get in free.  It is
gonna be fun!!!

Mr. G