Jt-30 Mic anwsers

Hello,
   Larry Price Here again The anwser to your Jt-30 Question:

I still haven't found anyone who has told me any difference in black JT30s, one of which says BLJT30P on it...

Is:

Astatic manufactured diffrent lines of product and in the case of your microphone the BL stands for blue line.  The only signifigance of this is where to find it when ordering it in the Astatic inventory catalog.  However the P means it was designed to have one of those annoying mini-xlr connectors on it.  But not all of them did.

So to re-cap

BL  -  Blue line (product line designation)

Jt-30  -  we all know what this means

P  -  Mini xlr connector (maybe)

Hope this helps.

Larry Price