live from San Remo Song Festival (Italy) (March 2nd-March 6th)

Ciao,

   To the list, I apologize for the bandwith with this gig plug. I'm =
performing all this week with Italian Singer-Songwriter, Andrea Mingardi =
(The Original Blues Brothers Band is backing him up) I'm playing Harp =
and singing backups with Eddie Floyd. Altough I'm not sure if the harp =
will survive the mix of the 80 piece orchestra!

The  54th San Remo, ITALY song-fest It's Broadcast to 19 Million in =
Italy, 50+ Million in Europe and around the world. Ex-Stones Bassist is =
performing with the Italian Band "Db Boulevard". =20

(the food & vino ain't too shabby either,-))) San Remo is a beautiful =
town on the Riviera!

It's broadcast via the RIA channel via digital cable and Satelitte. I =
hope some of you can tune in. Unfortunately, it's more "Glitz" & "Pop" =
than down and dirty stuff, but the Orchestra and Conducter are top notch =
& hey, it's a gig!

PS...oh yeah, since I WON'T be with my band The "Hudson River Rats", I'm =
the dude dressed like Elwood Blues standing next to Eddie Floyd,-) see =
ya' on TV!
peace & love..............Rob Paparozzi