Big W on DVD

Well, 1 cut on a DVD anyway.  I just got it in the
mail from Stefan Grossman's Guitar outfit.  Vestapol's
"Legends of the Delta Blues" is on DVD -- Son House,
Bukka White, more. (I suspect it has been out on video
for awhile, so many of you may already be aware of
this footage.)  Walter Horton is playing with Johnny
Shines and Hoeneyboy Edwards on Love of Mine.

First BW footage for me -- what a treat! And I get to
look at him one "frame" at a time rockin' back and
forth on his chair.  At one point he takes a drag on a
cigarette and exhales quickly enough to get back in on
the turnaround -- cigarette between fingers of his
right hand as he closes his cup.  I'll hafta try that
- -- and I don't even smoke!  Walter and Honeyboy are
clearly enjoying themselves.  Walter is on camera most
of the time -- seems like the camera would like him;
he's compelling.  He plays some of that high end fast
melodic stuff, and of course great tone -- even when
his right hand is reaching for the cigarette!

Fellow gearheads:  even frame by frame I couldn't see
what (if any) amp he was using.  Mike was wand style,
but covered with a dark insulation-like "tube."  I
couldn't get a good look at the head of the mike, but
my guess is 57 style not ball style.

Anyway, this may be old hat for many of you, but for
me, it's a great treat!  Anybody know if more footage
from that session is available?  Or any other BW
session for that matter?   --john k.