Friday Morning Jazz Radio Show

Yes I have been slacking off on my reminder duties.  However, I think I have a grasp on the situation again.  I have been very busy with school but I am caught up.
I would like to extend this invitation to listen to my Friday Morning Jazz Show on the Web from 6am-9am PST.  to listen to my show, go to www.kfsr.org

Click on the live audio stream and it will guide you the rest of the way!!
If anyone would like to be put on my list of listeners I send a offlist email to, please email me off list and I will be more than happy to add you.  I hope you have the time to give a listen.  I play a great deal of harmonica jazz.  PLayers such as Toots, Randy Singer, Mike Turk, Jens Bunge, Hendrik Muerkins, and Dale Spalding (Poncho Sanchez).  I will be adding Tollak Ollestad to the list this week.  I have the CD "The Last Farwell" by his band Shapes.  Tollak is a wonderful player and adds diatonic, chromatic, and bass harmonicas to the sound of the band as well as singing back up vocals and some keyboard work.  It is nice to hear the harmonica not only in a solo setting but in an ensemble setting as well.
I will be adding William Galison and Antonio Serrano to the mix very soon.
If there are any jazz players out there that have a produced CD, not sequencers please, please email me off list.

thanks for your support.

regards,
Roger Gonzales