Re:Ê Historical Pat Ramsey/ Johnny Winter Reunion

Zig wrote:
"Just heard from Pat Ransey that for the first time in many years he will be
doing several gigs with Johnny Winter, with whom he debuted on the 'White,
Hot, and Blue' LP back in around '78 . <snip> Pat is a master of taste,
finesse, and speed and catching him with JW is too good to pass up: hope he
adds a few more shows around later."

This is excellent news! As Pat sang on his first solo CD, "it's about time!"
When I was living in Tallahassee, Fla., in the late 80s, I used to hear
Pat's band playing all the time. When I met him, he told me he'd done a
record with Johnny. I looked for it for years with no luck. Then, when I
moved to Europe in 93, viola I found it in the first music shop I looked in!
Well, anyway, as Zig wrote, if you have to drive four hours for these shows,
do it! For more info, including how to buy some of his CDs, check out
patramsey.com.
MN

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/