Fw: harp cleaning

I Guess Nicolas meant that to go to the whole list.
Fernando

- ----- Original Message -----=20
From: Nicolas Fouquet=20
To: Fernando Bresslau=20
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: harp cleaning

I think that Fernando is right. Myself, I use several brush (hard and =
soft) to clean my harmonicas. There is also some product which are not =
nocive and that you can use to clean your harmonica. Anyway, in all the =
case, you must go step by step and gently. If you do want to clean your =
harmonica without dismanting it, please don't.
To train yourself, practice on your old and broken or out of tune =
harmonicas. Then, once you have a bit of practice, you can go cleaning =
your good harps. Check also at the following web-site to get more =
informations:

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/myquill/

Good luck and keep on harpin'

Froggy