Re: Treat Her Right

Great is an understatement for Jim Fitting's playing. He was the first
harmonica player I ever heard, as an undergraduate at Yale in the
1970's. At that time he was with a bluegrass/country rock band, wore
his cap backwards on stage, and blew everyone away with his amplified
harmonica style. He inspired me to start, and was a good mentor. In
particular, he introduced me to the music of Junior Wells. I've lost
touch with him, and my harmonica style has taken different directions
(you can hear them at www.harmonicatunes.com) However, as a player I
owe a big debt to Jim Fitting, and it cheers me greatly to hear him
spoken well of.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.harmonicatunes.com