[none]

Hi List members,

Our band The Alternators is getting some great press coverage. We are thrilled since we are a relatively new band. Tomorrow at 7pm west coast time we will be on the radio show hosted by Liza "The Blonde in the Blues." This is our first live interview and she will play our music. We are really excited.

The show is on KKSM - AM 1320 or for those who have Cox digital cable it's on Music Choice Channel 958 (the quality on Cox Digital Cable is far
better). Please tune in if you can get the San Deigo County signal and want some rocking, boogie, swing style blues.

Ben Frumin of the Coast News is doing a feature on us coming out this Thurs. also.

We are having a lot of fun with the music.

Let me know if any of you were able to catch us.

Doc

Dennis "Doc" Alters
Hamonica and Vocals
The Alternators