Ampeg Gemini II amp for sale

Ampeg Gemini II G15 circa 1967 smooth tolex amp with fixed bias 7591's,
7199, 12ax7's, wonderful reverb and tremolo, original trannys. Honest
excellent shape. I have replaced the filter caps, added bias test resistors
and made some minor tweaks for harp consisting of higher value coupling caps
and larger voltage dropping resistor to the power suppply. I will happily
return circuit to stock if desired. New EH 7591s and 7199. It has both bias
adjust and balance pots as stock, facilitating devilish experiments with
power tube mismatching for harp. Your choice of speakers- original Jensen
Vibranto large magnet alnico with perfect cone or WVST C15N with less than 2
hrs. Price is $450 including excellent packing. Get both speakers for
additional $40. Buyer pays shipping. The amp is big.
see links below for pics-
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/jimdr/ampeg/gemside1.jpg
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/jimdr/ampeg/gemfrontop.jpg
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/jimdr/ampeg/gemback1.jpg