Re: Pro Junior

BBQ Bob wrote:
"I have a friend who has this same amp where the PC board actually fell out
and got fried by the heat of the tubes."

============================

Sounds familiar. I have a guitar player friend who has a Pro Junior and a
Blues Junior. He bought the Pro Junior in '94 and the Blues Junior about a
year later. Both amps have seen a lot of gigging (in fact the PJ was MINE
for a period of about a year). Both have had extensive problems over the
past year and a half with the heat from the tubes screwing up the PC board
(or as he puts it in his very technical terms: sh****g the bed.). I love the
Pro Junior but I really doubt that Fender's building these for the long hau
like they did back in the day. YMMV.
MN

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx