Re: Jazz Chromatic Harmonica Players list

In a message dated 3/7/04 10:12:53 PM, jely2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What a great opening for a Buckeye Harmonica Festival plug

and mine:-)

I'm coming on board as a late member of the Filisko seminar's at Buckeye. It
was a last minute decision I offered to do and I will be offering my services
(not parts) gratis this year.   I'll be bringing a load of gear and parts for
anyone that wants to repair or learn how to repair or tweak your chromatics.
(bring your Farrell, Lee Oskar or other tools. I will need mine to
demonstrate). I hope to make this more of an interactive class rather then me talk and
you listen approach.

Since this will be my first "hands on" clinic the success depends on your
involvement as well. Email me offlist with questions or topics you might want
discussed. I'll save them for the class. Also list the parts you may need. I'll
guide you through the repair process.   Use the business email address at my
website. I will be closing the Diachrome AOL account at the end of the week. The
website will forward your email to my new address.

Emphasis will be based on prewar and modern wood comb Hohner 260, 270, 280
models as well as the Deluxe I and II models and CBH's.

I repair, tune and build chromatics for several international jazz and blues
performers as well as semi pro and amateur players.

take care

Michael "Fathead" Easton
Chromatic and diatonic repair and restoration @
http://www.harmonicarepair.com