Chromatic Harmonicas & 48 Chord Harp for Sale

wanted to offer some very nice vintage harmonicas to the list before they go
on eBay next Sunday 3/14.

2-Fully restored and upgraded wood comb Hohner Chromonica 64s.  This
instruments are fresh and ready to be played.
1 is in a wood case and is vintage early 1950's
1 is in a red case is vintage early 1960's
Resoration and upgrades include:

1. Refurbished and sealed wood comb with new backband.
2. Reed plates mounted with machine screws for airtightness and
servicability.
3. Mouthpiece assembly peened and polished for quick response, mounted to
comb with machine screws.
4. New windsavers as required throughout.
5. Cover plates and screws polished.
6. Harmonica has been tuned and octave tuned.
7. Case refurbished as required.
All upgrades and restoration work done by Steve Malerbi Harmonica Service.

$275.00 each --Pictures available-just email me or Steve
harpsurgeon@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also for sale 1960s-1970s vintage Hohner 48 Chord harmonica.
In good shape, plays well and is in decent tuning state. Original case
$450.00 obo
(this harmonica has NOT been refurbished but is in good shape, I have owned
it since 1980 with very little playing time in 24 years)

All prices are Plus shipping

Thanks,
Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2