Re: New Hering 40

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Freeman" <keith.freeman@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Fernando,
>
> Interesting news about the new Hering 40. Is it available in other keys
besides C?

Hi, Keith. I still don´t know that yet. I should have pressed the
storesalesman more, but was too excited. I should have compared both harps
better, but assumed that both were solo tuned, and differed only in looks.
Now I´m not so sure anymore. But I have confirmed that the catalog number,
although you won´t find it in any catalog, is really 5140 for the Hering 40.
The other one I don´t know.
Regards,
Fernando