Fwd: Jazz Chromatic Harmonica Players list

Thanks Jens!

I hope to get a copy of one of your CD's soon.  Its on my list. There
seems to be some
great chrom harp players in Europe. I was also very pleased to have
found some
exceptionally talented players in Japan, specifically a guy named Nobuo
Tokunaga
.  Unfortunately his site is Japanese only. I'm looking for someone in
US who has his
CD's.

I will be posting an updated list in a few days as I have been getting
emails of other
artists.  It's great to discover the wonderful talent internationally.

Thanks again Jens!

Marty

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jens Bunge" <jensbunge@xxxx> wrote:
Hi Marty,

thanks for including me in your listing. Randy Singer sent me an email today, asking if
there are any samples of my music that can be listened to.

Unfortunately, since the GEMA (comparable to ASCAP) started to charge high fees for
publishing music on the web (even short demo clips), my web host, who runs the
www.jazzpages.com, had to remove the audio-clips from my site; but for a quick
impression of my harmonica playing, you can go to
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000059X88/qid=1078772510/sr=1-1/
ref=sr_1_0_1/302-6300399-8328014 and click on the sound demos. Many of them
feature bass, vocal and piano solos, but if you click on: Invitation, Skylark, Virginia,
Elsa, Meet You in Chicago and Chan's Song you will allso hear some harmonica
sounds...

Regards,
Jens.

Homepage: http://www.jensbunge.de