Fwd: Re: Jazz Chromatic Harmonica Players list

Yes that's the guy.  Mauricio Einhorn of Brazil.  Very talented player
and composer
too.  About 20 years ago he sent me me a few LP's of his stuff as a
gift.  Very nice
man.  Was glad to find that CD he did with the guitar player, that I
mentioned on the
list. Very nicely produced and Bossa standards.

Thanks for the references of the other players.  I will research and
post an updated list
soon.  I have been getting emails of other players.  So far I will add
5 other jazz chrom
artists to the list.

Thanks again

Marty

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fernando Bresslau" <bresslau@xxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Marty.
Do you mean Maurício Einhorn as teh Brazilian player?
You might be also interested in some of Gabriel Grossi´s stuff, a very young
player (as young as myself, but much more dedicated), who is a pupil of
Hermeto Paschoal. There are also other chrom players who have or might have
recorded some jazz: Omar Izar, José Staneck, Flávio Guimarães (mostly know
as the first Brazilian blues player), Rildo Hora. And, if you consider
Chorinho also a kind of jazz, Vitor Lopes in São Paulo (also in his
twenties) is the guy.
Kind regards,
Fernando

- --- End forwarded message ---