Re: West Helena Woman lyrics

- --Apple-Mail-2--413348400

I got a woman I'm lovin', lives in West Helena Arkansas
She buys me them long toed shoes, keeps that brown mule up in my jaw

She gets paid up on a Friday, Saturday night we go out and have
ourselves a ball
Out of all the women I've got, I love that woman from Arkansas the best
of all

You know they say West Helena ain't nothin' but a murderer's home
Well I don't care for the graveyard, people, maybe that's where I'll be
before long

> Anyone have/know the lyrics to West Helena Woman. I believe James
> Cotton wrote it and George Smith plays it on the Chicago Blues Masters
> Vol. 3 set.
>
> thanks,
> brian
>
> --

- --Apple-Mail-2--413348400

I got a woman I'm lovin', lives in West Helena Arkansas

She buys me them long toed shoes, keeps that brown mule up in my jaw

She gets paid up on a Friday, Saturday night we go out and have
ourselves a ball

Out of all the women I've got, I love that woman from Arkansas the
best of all

You know they say West Helena ain't nothin' but a murderer's home

Well I don't care for the graveyard, people, maybe that's where I'll
be before long

<excerpt>

the lyrics to West Helena Woman. I believe James

Cotton wrote it and George Smith plays it on the Chicago Blues Masters

Vol. 3 set.

thanks,

brian

- --