Re: Jazz Chromatic Harmonica Players list

Hi there,
  For those of you who had trouble getting Jen's link to his CD & sound
samples to work, just use this handy little link which will get you there:
http://tinyurl.com/2qo6o
Its definitely worth checking out.
A great musician who keeps getting better.

  Jen's has been a long term member among good company on the
Chromatic Harmonica Reference website's player's links.
Just today it has been revamped and allocated a new page of its own
http://tinyurl.com/suj1/linksplay.html
(Click on HOME to get to the main site with itemised menu,
which has had a face lift too)

- -- G.
Harp On! Chromatic Harmonica Reference
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn