Re: West Helena Woman lyrics

- --Apple-Mail-2--345941365

LOL. If you say so. I just listened to the Kim Wilson version (though I=20=

also have the Smith version in my collection) as it was the nearest to=20=

hand.

Go with whatever floats your boat...

:0)

On Wednesday, March 10, 2004, at 01:29 PM, Bernie Clarke wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I distinctly hear George say "She get's paid on a=20
> Friderday."
> =A0
> You listen and tell me.
> =A0
> Bernie Clarke

I also have the Smith version in my collection) as it was the nearest
to hand.

Go with whatever floats your boat...

:0)

distinctly hear George say "She get's paid on a =
Friderday."</smaller></fontfamily>

=A0

me.</smaller></fontfamily>

=A0