Shure 545 & PE54 microphones

Hi there,
  After Pete Knapton lent me his original Shure 545 microphone to give a
test drive early this week, I got very interested in these mics  (thanks
again Pete).  I also checked out the Shure PE54 series which for all intents
and purposes is exactly the same.

  As a result of this, I've updated the section about 545s on
Harp On! Amplified, Microphones
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/ampdmics.html
which includes links to the now extensively updated page with full
instructions on how to set the impedance on ALL discontinued 545 & PE54
models as well as a brief data table comparing the models, and links to
their respective PDF data sheets on Shure Inc.'s website.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/shure545.html

  My knowledge about these mics is hardly complete, I'm counting on readers
to let me know if any of the content is incorrect.
If you do find something, please feel free to let me know.
harpon@xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope y'all find it useful.

- -- G.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica