Barrelhouse with Chris Hammond on harp this Saturday

I thought I would send out this email to a few friends.  Barrelhouse is
appearing this Saturday at The Last Resort in Schenectady NY from
9:30-1:30PM.  The Last Resort is at 2624 Broadway in Schenectady.  If your
coming from State Street, Broadway has a detour because of construction, but
it is clearly marked.  Location is about a mile past Broadway Hill on the
left side.

If you want to have a listen first, check out http://www.bhblues.com.   We
also have a new addition to our group in Marcus Benoit, a noted local
session man.  Marcus is a superb sax and keyboard guy.  Come on out and
dance your shoes off.

Chris

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? download MSN Toolbar now!