Sharing a small miracle

Hi everyone,

Funny but sometimes you have to share something that seems like a personal achievement. Please indulge me for a moment.  Was practicing today and by hour 3 I decided to try and add some syncopation to this new lick.  Anyhow I actually was Tongue block bending with accuracy on the 4 and to moderate extent on the 3.  I just felt so overjoyed that I had to share it with someone who might understand. It is really nice to be part of a community that has a common interest.

Thanks for reading about my moment.

Doc

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters