Re: Sharing a small miracle

Hey Doc,

Way to go on the TB bending!! Keep workin' on that
little talent... Even if you don't use it a lot in
performance, getting good at TB bending will
~really~ help your pucker bends a LOT!

To be able to bend in TB awakens the "sweet spot"
for bending (back of the throat/tongue area).
That's the power-spot where the real bending action
happens, in either embochure. You're on your way,
man! Kewl!

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

- --- dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Anyhow I actually was Tongue block bending with
> accuracy on the 4 and to moderate extent on the
> 3.
> I just felt so overjoyed that I had to share it
> with someone who might understand. It is really
> nice to be part of a community that has a common
> interest.
>
> Thanks for reading about my moment.
>
> Doc

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens