Re. BW movie

The clip that Tom Ball just linked us to is from the same session that I saw another song from (Shines' Love of Mine) with the same trio of Shines, Edwards, and Horton that I posted about a couple of weeks ago.  It's on Vestapol's Legends of the Delta Blues.  (I got it from the Stefan Grossman site.)  Horton's jacket is off  for Love of Mine.  I was wondering about the bandage on BW's left index finger -- the site Tom Ball linked us to says BW had just come back from the emergency room after a fight.  Nice to know a bit more about the session (such as, Chicago, 9/3/69, and the name of the motel -- though I just spaced it).  I have since received the American Folk Blues Festival DVD's -- thanks for the tip.  I like the Horton piece from "Legends" better (though I'm very pleased to have the AFBF DVD's). --jk

Do you Yahoo!?