RE: XB40 vs Suzuki Promaster valved

.
>>Paul

Hi Paul

Not being a blues player myself, but having aspirations in that direction, I
bought the Portnoy set that "Hambone" suggested, and it's pretty good.  I
got it through Amazon.co.uk and it cost about £45 but I think I'm going to
be coming back in a year's time and telling you that it was money well
spent.  However, I CAN already play the harmonica (my wife and three cats
may disagree!) so you might like to look at one of the "beginners'" courses
first, or at the same time.  No advice is good advice!

Steve Shaw (fellow UK harp-player).

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica