RE: Quality control

I should like to let Harp-L members who may have read my post (reproduced
below) know that I followed Pat's advice to write to their customer service
department about my grouse with a set of replacement plates.  They wrote
back to me immediately (it wouldn't really be proper to reproduce their
message to me) in a most constructive and concerned way and have even
undertaken to replace the plates, even though I insisted that I'd got the
ones I was grousing about up and running.  Lee Oskar have been so good that
I felt I ought to communicate this to the list, having sounded rather
critical in my original post.  Good old-fashioned courtesy and customer
service are still alive and kicking in the world of harps (what other world
is there?!)  Brilliant!

All the best

Steve Shaw.