The Disc - UPDATE

(NOTE: please do not respond to The Disc posts on-list.
Address your posts directly to scorcher@xxxxxxx )

Next-to-last update on The Disc:

We have received song contributions from 28 individuals to date.

Those from whom we have received a song (or a Disc order) are:

      Peter Wright
      Larry Pratt
      Barry Horne
      Fredhenry Horn
      Chuck LaPointe
      John Kally
      Peter McGuire
      Jim Alciere
      Ken "Mojo Red" Mergantime
      Charles Kanteles
      David Brown
      David Kukulka
      Eric Nielsen
      John Adams
      Randy Singer
      Richard Fellows
      Richard Krauss
      Steve Shaw
      Mike Rogers
      Alan Drachman
      Chuck Bravo
      James Thurgood
      Jim "Chicken Jombo" German
      Mitch Weiss
      Tom Albanese
      Winslow Yerxa
      Richard Williger
      Emile D'Amico
      Carl Sussman
      David Hoerl
      Augustin Garcia
      Michael Peloquin
      Steve Galchutt
      Bill "Wild Willy" Gausman
      Dori "Dov" Hammer
      Joan Paul Camellas
      Walter Tore

Tomorrow's our official cut-off date. This date was set because of the date
we lose our PO Box - don't be too late, or your order / submission will be
rejected.

Thanks all of you who are contributing to this project. We'll issue another
(final?) update once all the songs are in, and "production" has started.
Stay Tuned!
- -Scorcher