Re: Spirt Harp Pro

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "G." <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Anyone know whats happened to Spirit Amps' website?
>   http://www.spiritamps.com
> or whether their business is still going.  Heard a lot of good things
about
> their Spirit Harp Pro.

The Spirit guys were down to their last two Harp Pro's and had one of them
listed
on Ebay. I asked one of the owners (who had the amp listed) the same
question.
He told me they were re-tooling.  I'm not sure if that's the case or if he
was just
unwilling to admit failure to a stranger over the internet.  Seems  if they
were just
re-tooling they'd leave their website up with a stay tuned, we're retooling,
we'll be back
soon, type message on their homepage.

Mark