Re: Absolute beginner tips

In a message dated 3/16/04 6:04:38 AM, ken.peace@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You forgot to mention that when you finally find the elusiive
> instrument you will play it upside down and take out the eardrums of the
> first three or four rows of the audience.

   In a DVD I have of Sonny Boy Williamson playing in Europe, he picks up a
harp, looking all cool, and proceeds to discover it's upside down as he starts
to play. He gives this little "ain't the first time that happened to me" grin
and flips it over and goes on like nothing happened.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp