RE: was RE: jazz jam, top three - it's an uphill battle

Try
georgia
sweet georgia brown
Blue Monk
Take the A train
All of Me
Orinthology
in 11th and 12th they work surprising better than 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Try so what/impressions or blue bossa in 5th with a modulation into
12th

I play most of my jazz blues in 11th.  I think it sounds more like a
trumpet or something other than harmonica.