  From: Harmonica Teacher=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:39 PM
  Subject: jazz jam- call and response

  I have the best time (blues, country, rock) when I'm trading licks =
with another player...call and response...he copies me, I copy him.  Or =
imitating unison lines, or harmonizing on an R&B line. Builds excitement =
in the friendly challenge, and the audience responds, too.

  Can I look for that opportunity in a jazz setting, too? How would I =
ask for this sporting interplay?

  Robert Hale
  "the Duke Of Wail"
  Coaching By Telephone=20