From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Ned Kraft
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:30 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: harp rack

Hi everybody - When I'm playing bass or guitar and playing harp, I
don't like singing with the harp rack in front of my face. Anyone
got a great solution for this?
Otherwise I'll be rigging up a separate mic stand to hold the harp,
in which case any recommendations or experience would be appreciated.

thanks,

Ned

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org