baby boomers' blues

  My CD of original tunes has been reviewed in the local paper.

 http://citypaper.net/articles/current/cover11.shtml
To give you an idea of the music, I'll quote the article:

"Babyboomer-angst.com is not a blues album, not exactly. The music is
eclectic: soft pop on one track, rollicking rock on another, then Latin,
soul, new wave and reggae. But the lyrics -- the curiously phrased,
sincerely delivered lyrics -- are precisely the sort of
beaten-down-but-carrying-on spirit on which the blues was founded."

This CD may give some of you ideas on using harp in different musical
genres.  I play mostly diatonic with some chromatic. I recorded the backing
instrumentation using a BOS DR-5.

Steve P. Klein

 <<Middle-Class Act.url>>