The Disc & Spring Harmonica Fest - RETRACTION

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ON-LIST - ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD GO DIRECTLY TO SCORCHER
scorcher@xxxxxxx

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
BREAKING NEWS: Apology and Retraction.....

We recently posted a message regarding the SALES of The Disc at Spring
Harmonica Festival http://www.springharpfest.org/

Unfortunately we posted that message BEFORE securing permission from the
organizers of Spring Harmonica Festival http://www.springharpfest.org/.

An apology is in order to all on-list, and to the organizers of Spring
Harmonica Festival http://www.springharpfest.org/ for that mistake.

Due to the concerns of the organizers of Spring Harmonica Festival
http://www.springharpfest.org/ about "Legal Ramifications", The Disc will
NOT be offered for sale at the festival.

The Disc will NOT be offered for sale at Spring Harmonica Festival
http://www.springharpfest.org/.

The Disc will only be made available via the snail-mail methods we've
previously posted.

Thos of you who planned to purchase The Disc at Spring Harmonica Festival
http://www.springharpfest.org/ should contact us for a copy instead, at the
address below.

Those of you who decided to contribute ~additional~ money because of our
pledge to Spring Harmonica Festival http://www.springharpfest.org/ should
contact me - I'll return your overpayments right away.

Again: Our sincere apologies to all for this unfortunate error.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Due to the high volume of responses, the cut-off for orders for The Disc has
been extended to March 24th.

For those of you just picking up the thread, The Disc is a compilation
CD-ROM of music contributed by Harmonica Musicians all over the known
universe. Players from Spain, Brazil, Israel, Canada - heck, even Oakland,
CA- have contributed music for this effort.

You'll recognize MANY of the contributors' names, and appreciate the music -
"I guarantee!"

This year, as a BONUS we'll include a TON (OK 1/2 ton) of music from past
Brazilian Harmonica compilations.

We expect the song count to be WAY beyond 100....possibly over 200
(really!).

The Disc will include a searchable HTML "index" of all songs by title and
contributor.

All contributions will be formatted as MP3's.

= = = = = = = =
TO PURCHASE A DISC
Domestic US sales (lower 48 states):
mail $6.00 USD CASH, Check or Money Order payable to:

Tammy Terry
The Disc
9842 Hibert St. #155
San Diego, CA 92131

Add $4.00 USD for shipment outside the continental United States.
(Sorry, no PayPal, Credit Card sales, or online purchases)