turbolid

I bought one a while back. I liked the sound but  didn't like the how it fit
my mouth. I don't particularly like the "thick" feel the larger surface area
these types of covers have. I prefer SP20s over Golden Melodies for the same
reason.
I also get a better cup with stock covers over the Turbolids. My hands are
pretty big and I can really surround a stock SP20, MB, LO, etc. The enlarged
side of the Turbo lid cover is actually a bit uncomfortable for me.

That said, I gave it to my neighbor and he loves it. He holds his harp with
his left hand in a shape somewhat similar to how you form your hand for an
American military salute and supported below by the thumb.  he likes his
tone to be "missing" in the sense of how we usually consider it on this
forum. He likes a "primitive" (excuse the adjective, it's the best I can
come up with at the moment) sound blown right through the harp like Dylan,
Neil Young, etc. The Turbolid really increases his projection.

I guess it's what works, for what's wanted.