RE: harp rack

<quote>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:46:17 -0500
From: "Smith, Richard" <rismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: harp rack

I'm trying to play with a rack also,
and having difficulties.  My problem is that when I try to
slide my mouth up the harp, the whole rack "rocks" sideways,
one way then the other, as I play up and down.  I'm thinking
of trying a bungee cord around my back and fastened to the rack
on both sides.  Hoping this will hold the rack firmly to my
chest. Anyway, it is annoying having it in front of your face
while singing.  If you rig something up, I'd like to hear about it.

Richard J. Smith, R.A.
</quote>
AND
<quote>