RE: Positions

There is no definitive online resource for how to play positions and
I don't think there really needs to be one. To effectivly play in
other positions in one needs to have rudimentary knowledge of music
theory.  Once you have your down nailed down then you should be able
to pick a tonic note and play whatever you want.

If you want to think of the positions as notes here it is:

1st - 4 blow  (c)(wail note: 2 draw - g)
2nd - 2 draw (g)(wail note: 4 draw - d)
3rd - 4 draw  (D)(wail note: 6 draw - a)
4th - 6 draw (a)wail note: 4 draw - e)
5th - 2 blow (e)wail note: 4 draw - b)
6th - 3draw (b)wail note: 4 draw - F#)
7th - 5 overblow (f#)wail note: 4 draw - Db)
8th - 4 draw bend (Db)wail note: 4 draw - Ab)
9th - 6 draw bend (Ab)wail note: 4 draw - Eb)
10th - 4 overblow (Eb)wail note: 4 draw - Bb)
11th - 6 overblow (Bb)(Wail note: 5 draw - F)
12th - 5 draw (F)(wail note: 4 draw - D)