Re: Egg-static ceramic harp mics on Ebay

If your are looking for nice designed mic and easy to get, try at www.plnaetharmonica.com , issue #2, then go to the I-mic Page
Froggy

Lawrence Pratt <LPratt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Hambone Hamilton" wrote:

Hey, Have any of you cats or kitties tried one of these? They're only
$20, and look like they're smaller than even the Shaker mics, probably
weightless. I've been toying with the idea of getting one, but would
like to hear some opinion(s) on their tone. They sure are cute little
things....

Ham..............I bought one of these a couple of months ago,
intrigued by the teaball. I was underwhelmed. They are a bit smaller
the Shaker. Actually, I found the size to work against a decent cup
(for me, in my hands). They are a little oval in shape. Too long to
fit completely inside my cup. I thought the tone was rather thin. But
you know how "tone" is, too many variables to blame or credit one piece
or another. My experience was not that great. Your mileage may vary.
I guess there are worst ways to spend your money. I know there are
better ways.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail