Projecting

In a message dated 3/20/04, Hurricane wrote:
I first learned of the Old Stand By from seeing James Cotton live here in
Palm Springs Southern California using them  in 1964 , I noticed that the covers
on them had been modified , later that evening I got to talk to him that night
and he showed me a few things about how he had these harps set up ,
Sorry if i missed it, but would u pls. tell us the few things that Cotten did
to his harps?  thanks.
  Also, fwiw, when i play fiddle tunes, I usually find myself playing the
country tuned harps (where the 5th hole draw is tuned up one half step.)
ron
ron