Selling various harp mics from my collection

I am selling a few mics that I have collected over the years.  I have the
following for sale.  You can contact me off list if you are interested.

Slap-o-matic with an Astatic Element and an on/off switch (Excellent
Condition) - $50
Slap-o-matic with a Ceramic element and an on/off switch (Excellent
Condition) - $50
$90 for both
These mics are custom built and hav a smaller bullet shape in chrome.  Very
cool looking and they take a guitar chord directly.

Non-chrome Crystal Ball by Kevin's Harps. (Excellent Condition) - $95
The chrome ones go for $189 on Kevins Harps.  This is basically an Astatic
mic with the "Rod Mod".  You can see new ones at
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=388

Turner 22X - $35
Non working turner mic with shark fins.  Very cool looking but the element
is screwed up

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn