Re: Learning to Overblow

Do I know anybody who can play irish jigs on the harp with Overblows?

Howard Levy and yours truly.  Though I am not really a player of
irish tunes, I have copied some of Brendan Power's traditional tunes
and had to use overblows to do it.

If your harps are choking up then your don't have them gapped
properly for your playing. And if you can overblow with the gaps
tuned to your style then you have issues with your overblow
technique.  We all know that playing an instrument it 95% the player
and not the equipment.