Larry & Chris

I would think that playing a different note is implied. Or an extreme
minimalist approach. Most people would not think that you were cool like
Monk, they would think that you have NOTHING to say.
Larry and Chris are both great at saying nothing...

while saying everything (musically!)

Larry & Chris for president!

Sorry for the bandwidth?,
Michael Peloquin (the SUV of bandwith hawgs)
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025