Portland/Seattle Scene

I hate to use the list like this but..... here I go!

Seams the Portland OR and Seattle WA scene is good. I'm booked to be in
that area and perform late June and early July. My stay will be for 7-10
days commuting between the two cities (a few in-between if lucky).
Anyway, anyone got any tips on this area? Where do I "got to see" as a
harp loving bluesman? Any Harp-Lers I can meet? I will be at the
Waterfront Blues Fest.

PS: That's a long walk from home! We're really excited about it!

Reminder, please make all non-harp related messages off-list.

Vince Cheney
aka Mississippi bluesman Vinnie C.