Re: Learning to Overblow with off the shelf harps

I guess the question I have is, given the most general circumstances (i.e.
the harp is made close enough to its intended specs), should a player expect
to be able to play all of the notes on an UN-modified diatonic harp?

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get an overdraw to work, but for the
rest of the bends and overblows...are they there on a standard Special 20?
Right out of the box.  If Howard Levy was playing it.

Thanks!