Re: Hering´s Professional . 40 Chromatic Harmonica and Vintage 40

I do it myself. That allows you to get a lower gap meanwhile you can keep the same breath. So you have a more responsive harp and you do not need to change your way of playing.
It is already done on some harmonicas (Weltmeister harmonicas).
Froggy

Ludo Beckers <lazylew2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ben wrote:
>I always emboss the reedslots, change reed shape, regap the whole harp,
>retune to a compromised tuning and round of the front corners of the reeds.

"round of the front corners of the reeds"?? this is the first time I've
heard about this.
Would you care to elaborate, Ben?

Ludo

Test uw vaardigheden en win een MS Office pakket!
http://www.msn.be/microsoft/funwithoffice/

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Yahoo! Mail : 6 Mo gratuits ! Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com