Re: beginning tuner-upperers- reed material remover tool.

Try these-

http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&Type=Product&ID=81471

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

>From: Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx>

>What you can also use is a sand paper with sticker on the other side. Like
>that, you can turn anything into a file. That's pretty useful and you can
>make your own tools, for cheap, and they are well adapted to your use.
>What you can also use is the pen used by the architects (I don't know the
>name in english). It's a pen with a stone a the tip to erase the ink on the
>translucid paper. That stone vibrates and erase the ink wuthout hurting the
>paper.
>I use it to polish the reeds.
>Also check at www.frfarrell.com to get the tools and ask to some
>customisers.
>Cheers
>Froggy

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn