Re: How do you get the mike stand harp holders Norman referred to?

No sweat. I bought mine after talking to Jerry Portnoy about his and Kim
Wilson had one
too. It just made all the sense in the world. Instead of a mic stand, I made
a stand that breaks
down into 3 pieces. I put a threaded flange on my harp case and I use it for
the base. All I do
is take the pieces out of my case, put them together on my case and it
becomes the stand
itself. No need for the extra stand.

Scooter