Speakers Corner ....

Hi Folks, I am building myself a custom harp amp and I have a speaker
question that you folks may be able to help me with. I am basing it on a
champ but want to drive two 8 inch 8 ohm speakers in parallel
(equivalent to 4 ohms which the champ output likes to see). Is anyone
aware whether this will cause any problems - I can't think that it will
since the equivalent impedance is the same.

I am considering using a pair of 8 inch Jensen Alnicos. I've heard these
are better than the ceramic magnets for harp. Again, any comments /
feedback appreciated.

Many thanks - Adam Howard UK.